Solid cologne has been around for many years but is making a comeback as more and more people look for a simpler approach to life.
We make each and every tin of Smellgood right here on the farm and we use only raw, unprocessed Tennessee beeswax in each batch.
We add a dash of jojoba oil to moisturize your skin and help stabilize our unique fragrance blends.
The names may be a bit humorous but we take the scents very seriously and spent over a year getting these cologne scents exactly the way we wanted them.
We also leaned heavily on our soapmaking experience and feedback there as far as putting together our own blends of top, middle, and base notes in each tin of Smellgood solid cologne.
Smellgood Solid Cologne Scents
- 12 Point Buck — anise star oil gives this one a special kick; some hunters use anise star oil to cover up human scent.
- Bourbon & Smoke — campfires, whiskey, and just a touch of sandalwood scent.
- Cold Morning, Warm Stove — if the smell of a wood-burning stove on a crisp, cold morning gets you going, this one is for you.
- Dark & Stormy — this blend of vetiver, ginger, and patchouli is hard to pin down but very potent.
- Dog Died, Woman Left — our high, lonesome scent for when you’re feeling blue, scented with George Jones’ tears.
- Gone Courtin’ — sandalwood and cedar scents will put a little pep in your step and lipstick on your collar.
- Gun Oil & Cedar — the name of this one pretty much says all that needs saying.
- Sunday Best — peppermint oil and lavender give this one an old-time, righteous boost.
- Up Jumped the Devil — a bedeviling mix of lavender, amber, myrrh, and musk offers a proposition that’s hard to decline.